knowledge and experience of life

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The boy showed an amazing ability to bend limbs

Almost incredible 17-year-old boy who is very capable had a show bending limbs on the stage. Look really soft and I think it might be broken if I do the same him. He really makes the audience and the commission really surprised about this rare ability. What I think is that, he may have been learning to bend limbs for long time, and spend much effort on it that why now he can perform very well.
Also, I really like his choreography, and I think that's hard to find one who can dance like him because that’s the dance which bending limbs very strongly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

loading...

The Best Ad Network

The Best Ad Network
I made thousand dollar with this ad network
Powered by Blogger.